Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The art of martial partial

GOTOSHU! *haiyak!*

Its rule is simple.
Kill or be killed.

With strengthened determination and perfecting mindful focus, every move and exhale must be accompanied by the sound “shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”.

Stand back and watch the enemy feign nonchalance. Maybe smirks at your way but have faith that each attempt cuts deep. why? FAITH mah!! have faithhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

*inhale*

PHOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…..so tiring!

:p

Looking ahead to more footie training and also muay thai workouts. I need to clean up my room slowly to help facilitate moving out *ad nauseum* (even i BARFED) Hopefully I can achieve loads this coming November break of 10 or more days. It sucks that most of what I hoped and planned for did not materialize! Still, I am very optimistic *forced* about the days of doing anything and everything I jolly well please woohoo!

One love letter coming up! ;)

Stay sane,
j.amyemeelea

ps: love can easily be taught to lust BUT lust doesn't necessarily want to love *gotcha!*

No comments: