Friday, July 23, 2010

spotted!

there is a rambutan tree (a local fruit) beside the longkang (a drain hehe) i walk past to work everyday! the first time i noticed the fallen fruits by the sidewalk, i was wondering why these peeps chose such a lonely lane to eat thier fruits? and they have the cheek to LITTER as well! >) at least i don't litter like unnecessarily! *prfft* hehehehe

then i noticed that the fruits were not peeled properly (as a human being would) but torn open or some had bite marks on the skin and i got excited. I looked up and around and wow! there was this HUGE rambutan tree just above :p some of the brances hung low enough to reveal bunches of fruit ler. i TOTALLY wanted to take off my shoes and toss it up to see if i could get some to rain on me hurhurhur..but yeah...there were other peeps behind me so it would have been quite a novelty to see me jumping up and down, throwing my shoes in the air. i've been asking the staff if they knew about this but they don't seem to excited about it.

then i also saw a forest rooster! .....and i'm still thinking about how to get those rambutans into my hands. orh! wonder if the are chickens and chicks if there be a rooster around?

which again became topic of the day for me when i met some friends for dinner and drinks recently. NO ONE found it interesting at all :P i guess...its not exactly like i just found an app for the iphone for exchange or maybe have the latest android phone to show off *dehemit* so my convos today go around, work, finding place to stay (locations..locations) then some day to day gossips about peeps around; our way of catching up with others and times.

above topics to break the ice repeats and recently i've found myself with not much to say. or really just lazy to bring about topics to talk about. why do we avoid topics that is closest to or hearts? isn't leading conversations meant to reveal some part of yourself to another as much as it is to blend in as an individual?

i'm not sure if thats the main goal to my hook ups now *sigh* i've turned to be a boring old fuddy duddy! >( or worst!! i am closeted to the monotonous cliches. but i know its really lack of enthusiasm on my part to wade in uncharted unconcious of others. well, you give back what you take what!!! and i'm not taking the quick route of generalisations here.

but...i'm a good listener (if you'd believe me) and if you don't mind the silence yeah...lets hook up :)

sidenote : reading 'the artist's way' by julia cameron and mark bryan. funny how the last time this book came my way...i was in a flux and huge changes. and now it shows itself again through che. mcRick. hrmmmm...."why indeed must "God" be a man? Why not a verb...the most active and dynamic of all?~ mary daly theologian" quote in book just few pages into the introduction hits my senses awry. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....enough to 'bingit on' me! :p


stay sane,
j.amyemeelea

ps: i'm learning to get out of the way.

No comments: