Saturday, July 30, 2005

almost didn't make it...

Argument : moral values are to subjective concepts and we cannot always use these imprecise measures to define what is right or wrong.

True or false, yes or no? black or white or hey!! Its grey dar :P Do I really want to argue the above? Someone please S-L-A-P me!!! I am still stuck at the truth about altruism from years (3 yrs serious) back and its all going on a merry go round in my head. Would you rather be told bad news or good news or really prefer no news at all? *slapslapSLAP* oh! Now I remember…..

To welcome me back *again* and everyone most recent met and added ;) to my msn list, I have this simple recipe to share. Yes…me and recipes hehe (I am but a closet makcik), it was thought up impromtu and I do hope you guys would enjoy it as much as I did laughing over the name it was given while munching….

Buah pic tukang kasut aka peach cobbler (yang telah dirosakkan recipenyer dengan gua :D )

- tinned peaches (divide among yourselves) into bowls. You can use the leftover syrup in this but it was a tad too sweet and sourish ah for my taste so I drained them. Kept the juice for drinks maybe?
- milk, any type of milk. can be warm or cold (you decide or call a vote for it, democracy mah!) poured into bowl over the peaches. I like condensed milk and mixed with FULL cream milk!
- Hup Heng cream crackers as many as you want and crushed then topped over everything else….

TA- DAH!!! no baking, no nothing…..open and pour *yeay!* too bad I don’t have pics to add that I am a cooking genius! It feels good to be back *wavestoeveryone*

Stay sane,
amyemeelea

2 comments:

Al Sayf said...

Dah? Tu aja? Mak oi. Kan senang tarok peach dalam mulut, tuang susu (also dalam mulut) then sumbat crackers (pun dalam mulut) then kunyah everything at one go. Sama apa!! >(

The Self Center said...

kalau nak buat gitu then kena namakan 'lagik malas buah pic tukangkasut' resep :P

*imaginecookshowayongyanghost*

"yea pemisah...gini aja kalau mu-les mau pakai-pakai alas atau segala" :D "disuruh aja buka mulot dan tuang!!!" wah....brutal hehe