Friday, July 01, 2005

My glamourous exit…

I am amused. You are intrigued. But I am lost…what is your motive nie? Maybe I’ve been beating around the bush or going round in circles, even getting myself into trouble personally. It seems to me my presence does not bring positive effects on people rather it’s the same vicious cycle once again of famous infamous notoriety.

Chain of events at glance :-

1) someone tags shark ugly and liza bird brains on their respective tag boards on their respective blogs. They assume its me, nyce or poww because we have history.
2) Poww stands up for herself and informs me via sms about accusation. She cleared her name and got a public apology from liza.
3) Because I too didn’t do it so I went online and posted my two cents pertaining the issue exactly as to how another might have done or reacted to an accusation.
4) Issue is still not resolved because shark does not believe me and wants to see me in person.

So I re-read and analysed the whole brouhaha again and came to a conclusion.

1) if you are looking for an apology for all the things I said about you negative and positive in the past, online and offline please do accept my humblest apologies right here right now.
2) Whatever happened between liza and me is all in the past and I respect and understand your position as a good friend coming to her defense but I do not see a need for me to explain to you what went wrong.
3) If you think I hate you I do not.
4) If you think I want to challenge you I am not.
5) If you think in anyway I judge you specifically because you are liza’ s friend I do not but instead I sincerely think you are very sharp and it would have been fun to have a relationship somewhat. I admit I was selfish in doing so.

*sweepsweep *

In a single swoosh everything is to be swept under the carpet and what is not seen or talked about should not be mentioned ever again, just in case it goes Boo! And scares the shit pants out of you all hehe….

The above matter made me re-think of my purpose online (selfish ones…gua kan attention seeker) and after talking at length with the other half I have come to a decision to kill of jahat4ever as a persona online and offline permanently. Let its memories stay with me in my mind. With bittersweet regret for all that has happened and transpired and so sayonara, so long, ta-ta, goodbye to everyone online : ) it has been one hell of a ride and back!

Stay sane,
Jahat4ever

5 comments:

Polly said...

Goodbye =)...sorry for the trouble caused.

The Self Center said...

muah! muah!! but i can still contribute as rant kan kan kan?!!

it just shows how some couldn't wait to say goodbye but do not have the courage to say it even earlier *bluek* and i wonder whats HER motive for speaking onie now *uweeek!*

see you soon and take care not to pass the flu back to me hehe *hugskishromosh*

April-November Love said...

hi Jahat,if there's anything I regret,it would be reading ur hilarious but witty entries,ur writings(those I read from ur blogs) has been a good read,even then when the whole back lashing occured but hey,it's ur choice anyway,watever works for u...

Al Sayf said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I already replied to your comment there. My advice: Don't stop writing here. It's good. So why stop? You can't please everyone no matter what or where you write. You exit here and you enter there and you'll still piss people off anyway. Which comes to the point: Why bother?
Keep writing. Good read.

April-November Love said...

oh no Jahat,I've definitely haven't stop writing,just that my writing would occur wrath to many,mostly em Mummies Association (who you ask? dun bother) but if you really wanna read my pathetic writings,then hop down to the milder version of Aphrodite (http://dunintended.multiply.com)..see ya'