Thursday, June 30, 2005

Not for the faint hearted or ignoramuses…

jahatisme: heard about the commotion and i dare you to conclude that its me who tagged you wrong. i dare you to do an ip check

Shakirah: IP addresses are stagnant. The only way I'll ever know is if you admit it

With that as a reply I conclude that some people are just too HUGE (literally too) for them to admit it when they are cornered or challenged. It is people like this who waver and shirk away when all that is needed to win the war is a solid punch. Too bad….like poww said “takde challenge”. I was erased from liza’s tag board, which is no surprise. I even expected it because why would she ever, ever acknowledge my presence but only in forms of near misses ;) as she did before even when I openly attacked her in rantnstinky. To prove that you are a bigger hearted person or more educated by simply giving in? Play cheat siak!!! Even better I think the next stand of defense is ‘can’t be bothered let God deal with them, we shall pray and hope that they get their just desserts’….tra la la la la~ or you wanna still be hero and meet me in person to tell me you do not believe me and I’ll have to just admit to the charge because you ‘assumed’ and did not conclude and to back yourself up a bit more you add, “What you're doing now, you're defending a friend lets say. I did the same with Liza. That alone makes me ugly? If that remark came randomly never mind. But it came right after I mentioned Liza in my previous post. So the not stupid part of me tells me it has very much got something to do with those people whose name she mentioned.”

Hilarious the self-parody, pity the play of words didn’t come out exactly right.

Why then do we have so much respect for the judicial system? Is justice really blind or has it always been the people working for and with the system that failed many innocents out there, maybe rotting in prison for something they didn’t even do. May I remind ms. Aphrodite that it is never random what you choose to write, say and do. And why is it so difficult to prove emotional unbalance or plead insanity because it is too easy to say and play the part of victim and there are only so few of those who are willing to go all the way to prove their imperfections no matter what they may be as their line of defense, in hope to clear any misunderstandings. Only then will they truly deserve our understanding and respect. We are blessed with the gift of intellect to help and guide us through our daily lives and hopefully get our kicks for fun and laughter with the kiddy stuff in life and even then we still risk to offend. Not just to take just any form of criticisms as a personal attack on one’s character or beliefs. A hit below the belt deserves another hit below the belt or elimination depending on your personal view of things. Or usually how the game is played in the first place, what are the rules, which sets the rules. Maybe in this case it is all very childish to begin with BUT some like ms. Aphrodite, poww, nyce and part of the audience have respect for the need for CONFRONTATIONS because we believe in what we say, do and think and for what happens afterwards (notwithstanding good or bad) we would want to be made responsible. Dare I say it’s a show of one’s Dignity *salutesallaround*

Case scenario :

Someone calls shark ugly and claims liza has birdbrains and does this under the cloak of annoyminity on the Internet for all to read. If you were either one of them, what would you do? How would you deal with it?

Just based on your reaction it will say much about who and what you’re made of. You are a victim only if you choose to be one : ) but wait! Shark did say she’d be back in awhile :D

Stay sane,
Jahat

Ps: as soon as I got to post this, shark came back with her stand and point of view :) And dite….gua bet anak gua lagik KIUT! :P

1 comment:

Shakirah Firaz said...

I think we were probably blogging at the same time.

The thing is, you flatter yourself too much. If you feel that you want a debate, I'm up for it any time any day. It doesnt have to be online alone right?

Maybe we can meet up and debate in person. I have an issue with you having so much to say and not even once offer to do it in person.

As soon as I propose meeting up or talk on msn, you'll all say 'I'd rather not waste my time, bla bla bla. So in this case, takde challenge for me you see.

You did waste your time blogging and tagging. So why not we meet up. I can almost guarantee, we'd both have a great time debating and whatever issues with me, you settle with me.

Anyone can come up with something smart to say, simply because they think they are smart. Thats the part that irks both you and I. You think you're too smart and I think I'm too smart too. So you know, lets get it over and done with in person.

If what you look for in our virtual future is a debate, you got more than that. A whole lotta me, in person.

So do i get a date?

p/s liza not included.