Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fragmented and disjointed…

Ahahahahahah!!! And I had thought she would have erased us from her mind, heart and soul for hating her (hate, hatter, hattest???) or more like being ourselves really. But! I’m shocked as again a selected few were mentioned in undesirable tones on her blog, which has no archives for your info because she knows that it could be used as incriminating evidence against her. Well at least pauster made me laugh me flu away here in ulusiberia *achoo!sniff* with her reply on her blog. I do hope to catch up with both of you soon and shgp aka stinks just told me this very corny but true fact! Pauster, shpg and me are turning two this 1st July! Can you believe she could remember something like that? ;) I’ll try my very best to meet on Monday yeah huns but as I’m still very much under the weather and grouchy, I might have to pass. Unless you guys dun mind a bout of flu yourselves, so tentatively put me on the list and pray I get over this in a jiffy. My plea to get off an hour early today went unreplied and for that I’m going on MC tomolo! >) and I won’t be shy to ask for TWO days! *humph* serves you right for being so mean.

I am wearing a singlet and over that a long sleeved shirt and over that a turtle neck and on top of that a LAMBWOOL sweater and still its freezing!!! Ideal temperature should be about 22 to 24 degrees Celsius but I swear its like freaking 10 here! I swear if I can get a thermometer somewhere and prove to them that they are freezing me slowly I would! My body aches all over and my ribs hurt from the cough fits I’ve been having for the last week : ( and my lips are cracking, peeling from the cold. Thank god I’m back to parkmall next week and there I will stay till next month probably. I have confirmed class to start soon *yeay* and I do hope work is not going to give me any problems or worst tell me I can have the hours off *coughcough* worst case scenario I would have to look for a new job that will be able to accommodate my classes. So keep me in mind if you know anybody whose hiring hehe (I spy shgp going tsk! tsk!) its this cold I tell you! Its all bluey~~ and icky~~ and its making me so depressed. This is why I will never migrate to a cold country! I probably be stuck with flu for life! So unglam..red nose and all :P

My galpal whom I pissed last week smsed me and looks like I’m forgiven ;) *thistimeahem* and happy to report that I won’t have to grieve over the loss of a smart alecky friend with big titties :D I wonder what my elder bro would think of me taking up these classes and ‘kudus’ translates to ‘holy’ in English. Guns and Roses, November Rain is playing on the radio and I don’t know how many more times I need to go pee : ( I can’t remember if I can cook ‘lauk celok’ again cos I haven’t for the longest time. Hopefully when the lights go out on me tonight so will these doubts and dehem this flu!

Stay sane,
jahat

3 comments:

April-November Love said...

sorry Jahat,found ur blog sumhow...just wanna say,I hope this thing between you and Liza could be put to rest,if it's her random 101 tat triggers this backlash again,she didn't meant any harm putting it up,she was not trying to get back at u ke apa2..she's a fren,a dear one so it's only natural for me to have her back...

If she does bear any grudges,then I oughta noe but she doesn't..and to poww,maybe Liza is kinda paranoid abt u hating her,I realised tat too but she apologised to you,so I guess,things should be cool between u and Liza...yeah it is childish to be dishing each other like this,it is after all only online,isn't it?

I'm not here extending friendship to you girls if you dun wanna but at least I hope this bickering could be over and done with,it's not a nice sight,bothways..I might not noe fully wat happened initially tat made some of you dislike Liza,and I'm sure there might be sumthings tat she did tat didn't go down well with u girls,I know Liza can be blatantly blunt sumtimes but above all I know too tat she meant well all the time...

Regards,
Aphrodite

The Self Center said...

dear ms. dite,

the blog is open no apology needed! *lol* thanks for clearing up your side of the said saga. and wot about me & liza? me & liza died awhile ago *mumblesprayer*

my bestest regards to you and kids too oh! to dew if you see her...

jahat

April-November Love said...

hi poww,

it is my exact sentiments when i noticed Liza pulling u in,i won't defend her on tat one and i'm not gonna defend her as well for accusing you girls if all those tagging doesn't come from Jahat or anyone of u girls...

i just hate reading the same old shit and as i gather,it stems from the random 101 tat Liza made because it seems tat the whole "hoohaa" happened when she put the random 101 thingy up on her blog...

as her fren,i didn't see the random 101 thingy as her attempt or anything to dish u girls,maybe from her point of view,she is just stating the facts,tat u girls (mainly Jahat and Nyce plus Jihn) hate her and she did say tat she wasn't hard up on it anymore,yes the very mention of poww was a low blow...she was assuming...abt her belittling ur profession poww,it only came abt after you dish her English on your blog...

Again,let me make it clear tat i'm not here to play peacemaker or act as a Messiah,i have nuthing against you,Jahat,to begin with and no,i wasn't siding Liza initially just for the sake of taking sides,it happened after Nyce dish her on her tag board for giving us a treat at Kaki 5 last year,tat was totally uncalled for...

I have learnt tat Nyce was pissed off with Liza for avoiding and giving her the cold shoulder at Kaki 5 tat night but let me make it clear,tis is wat was told to me by Liza even before Nyce started tagging her,Liza said she was actually kinda surprised and a lil glad tat Nyce came up to her and tegur her...

And I remember my conversation with Liza,she said she was trying to avoid Nyce because she didn't want to rub Nyce the wrong way knowing tat Nyce didn't like her tat much but when Nyce did come up to her and tegur her she was like "apa sey aku nak rasa mcm ni,agaknye prasaan aku je yg Nyce tak suka dengan aku",tat was her exact words and so when i came to know tat Nyce tag her saying she had ulterior motives for giving us a treat,i was pissed off

and no,Liza never bad mouthed you Jahat,not even now,if you really wants to know,even till now she still thinks you are one amazing woman having gone thru alot in ur life,and i do admit myself,from wat i noe abt u from Liza,i admire you too,i did mention the saying,"the devil is only as black as he is painted",so hence i dun think u are an ugly or evil person all based by wat Liza has told me...to me,frens fall out with each other every now and then,it happens,maybe tat happened to u and Liza too

i'm leaving my email add here,and ok i'll take my words on my earlier comments back..i am extending a hand of frenship...are you gonna receive it with no apprehension?

Regards,
Aphrodite

goddess_aphrodite_myth@msn.com