Monday, June 06, 2005

update..

i'm still stuck with auntie rose and its been so hard trying to get online. soon next week i will be stationed at suntec city mall for another exhibition (one whole week) and wont have time to log on as weel *poutpoutpout* i didn't get to see the tiny terrors this week and maybe not even next week. got to know from a friend that the green eyed monster left the restaurant and got a better offer somewhere else and i think that is why i won't be getting to see the tiny terrors, its got to be that the monster has found a job working normal rat race hours *dehem!*

my sweet pinky sis-in-law, ms orashikino got through her operation sucessfully and is resting at home *hugs* and my fat bobby will be taking days off to keep an eye on her to make sure she keeps to her diet and get much much rest as possible (okay, you all can puke now). she looks fine cept for a long tube poking out from her neck (draining purposes) and the naughty lymphnoodle has gone and sent for futher tests. we are all hoping that its not the 'big c'.

an old schoolmate found me on friendster! *gasp* and its very heartwarming to read another testimonial from orashikino, it made my day actually *beams* because i don't have time to pat myself in the back sometimes or give myself a lil bit of tender loving care that it needs (words do just fine, you don't have to come kiss my feet). i feel off tangent and my thoughts scattered but the need to place them somewhere in context and have meaning. i can't write when i have people looking over my shoulder ah! so frustrating *hrmmph*

ok gotta go!

stay sane,
jahat

1 comment:

The Self Center said...

oits minah!! welkum onboard! aku blom letak lagik ah..nanti bila dapat time ;)