Thursday, June 30, 2005

Whose the big bigger bigot-est?!

*toot!tooot!!* *toot!tooot!*

my phone beeped and the sms read “think your’re being framed amy…..” and after a wee bit of digging I found out what really the commotion was all about. Maybe my reputation supercedes me but this accusation of flooding ms. Liza’s (saikodelica) and ms. Sharkirah’s (sharky) blog amused me somewhat. She said and I quote,

excerpt:-

“I think its her because she did these things before. To say that I am judging means that you know for sure that I am attacking Amy based on my 'judgement'. Since you like referring to my entries, do more of it and realise that I 'assume' its her, I did not 'conclude' its her. The only reason why I think it is her is because she has done these things before and I have no other reason to think otherwise, yet. For all the things she has said to me and about me before, she has never apologised. But I do take pride in always being the bigger person (which I am literally). So if I know for sure it is not her, then I'll apologize. Noone else thinks its her,only I do. So no reason for anyone else to apologize.”

Earlier when the commotion broke out:-

“….Thank you Oh Sucky-Rah! If not for you I wouldnt have known this particular fact! Keep on enlightening me and telling me things I dont already know yaar? Meanwhile, Rock Suck on babe! You know you're a hell of a sucker! =)I heard the theme is 'childish' so this is my reply. You want more,just leave your actual nick. As of now I'm thinking its Jahat or her bouncer friend. Once I know who it is, I'll rebutt to your satisfaction =)"

If I can remember correctly and please refer to www.rantnstinky.blogspot.com (where I write as rant) for proof. Its archived and open to all, I have nothing to hide : ) I did what I did which is to defend myself and have a thing or two to say about what is being written here in blogdom. I am fully aware that what I say and think might be used for and against me so I’m pretty careful about who, what and why I blog about. They say the past haunts you like none other and a hell has no fury like a woman scorned or in this case called ‘UGLY’ and the other ‘PSYCHO’. By now I do hope the wronged parties have got down to the crux of the matter and straightened out whoever’s thought they had all the intention in the world to straightened out but puh-lease…..leave me out of it IF I have NO PART IN IT whatsoever. Liza I can’t be bothered but shark I’m tad disappointed because I had looked forward to a healthy debate sometime in the future, which is why I still read your blog now and then.

I happen to think ms. Liza is a sweet natured girl and she’s going to be a teacher after graduation from UM! Wooo-hooo! She’s going to earn big bucks (3k per month!) and no pushing of trolleys or licky-licky of anybody’s boots for her yes-sir-riee because she is way way above the rest of us who work as part of a flying crew or a sales assistant in a furniture shop like myself : ) to EARN our salary. And yes, I do not know Ms. Sharkirah in person but reading her blog (and I did make positive remarks about some poignant entries) I think she’s a person with a very strong sense of self and is a very loyal friend. I assumed that being a Libran she’s also very fair when it comes to her judgement or callings, never to impose or force down an argument just for ‘sakes’ but sometimes our emotions do runneth over :D and we do things that make us look childish, stupid, high strung and emotionally unstable. Hey! I’m guilty of it too, just look at my vindictive use of cunt as reference to ms. Liza before hehe and my use of 'metroposetan' as reference to ms. dee when clearly she's just taking sides for the sake of taking sides.

So dear friends, if you’re into mama-melodrama check on the blogs and do a flip over ;) it sure did made me sit up and think for a bit, but that’s another entry altogether. Hey! I missed the ‘tudung issue’, didn’t know I participated in one? Hrmmm….or it must have been my over-emo, nothing to do, old maid self that did?!!! >) its www.lamentinglibran.blogspot.com for ms. Sharkirah, then there’s www.polychromatic.blogspot.com for ms. Liza aka psychodelica but be forewarned she doesn’t archive her thoughts. Then there’s me here and here at www.rantnstinky.blogspot.com :D wonder whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty. I’m waiting for your rebutt-ALL ;)

Stay sane,
Jahatamyemeelea

Ps: and I always leave my nick as I am not and never will be a coward.

No comments: