Monday, August 28, 2006

crick in my neck...

i am suffering the worst crick in my neck evar! and i only have myself to blame. the long awaited email tak sampai but i guess that just means somethings are not meant to be. my sweet bro just called to remind me of the week ahead and very nice enough to tell me about a job opening in town. but how am i going to get out of the house when my neck hurts sooooooo bad! i'm so grouchy you won't believe.

so later i need to drop by kak tina's to pick up my badge then i need to do my clearence at crown so that i can get my pay. hopefully in time to pay for my bills. i think its best i get off my butt to do something and work up a sweat because i lied down for two whole days but its not getting better. i never believed in painkillers but i think i'm going to down a few panadols to help me today. my neck feels like its so sore! how to go for interviews sey :(

i can't even carry the weight of my head *dehem* so if i'm down and out please forgive me. i'm that bad when i'm sick.

apologies to nis for missing womad. i promise to make it to the next party :) and to powwsters, hope the celebration went great! now i feel like puking my guts out...

stay sane,
amyemeelea

No comments: