Wednesday, August 30, 2006

obat oh obat...







Hands up how many of you are still boggled by fact that reason why singapore needs to import foreign talent is to make up for the shortage of babies in singapore? Well…today is the errmmm 3rd day that I am officially jobless. So I had time to kinda race through the blogospehre for some comments on the most recent National Day Rally Speech. I missed out on the celebrations because I was unusually distracted *lameexcuse* current clique can’t be bothered to pick through the lines with me so thank god for the internet! *clapclapclapsukasorang* So anyway, this is another worrying trend that so telling of our singaporeaness *iftherissuchathing* which is to correlate a to b when they have no CORRELATION whatsoever!!!! This reminds me to please remind myself to pay more attention to social psychology classes in time to come.

It is raining and my plans to go out cycling today had to be cancelled. The best thing is, bobby just asked me out for dinner! Cos shikino the wifey has this bollywood themed school graduation thingy at the Traders Hotel to attend. I’m just happy because its been ages since we last went out just the two of us. I’m just a sappy sentimental okay, no have nothing against my sis in law!!! Swear!! *eheeheehe* the crick in my neck is almost gone *yeahooo!* and all thanks to powwsters who called me immediately after my last post for some good ole loving medicine. She forced me out of the house when all I wanted to do; was to do my clearence at Crown so that they will prepare my cheque quick! And then back home to mope and sleep off the pain in my neck. In the end, I didn’t do my clearence on that day but spent the whole day yapping and shopping and overdosed on salmon. The fever broke midway when we were at bugis and the crick in my neck non existant while we chomped away happily at ikoi restaurant. Having the super busy che nyce around was a bonus!!! She was supposed to be late because she had this super important meeting with the ceo of hpl resorts or something but in the end we were the ones late for dinner hehe…sowi nyce, traffic was really a killer. After dinner we went to look for a book that nyce had to have for work. Congrats on the promotion! Saaaap!!! Member da jadik project manager, bley mintak belanja lebeih *hikhikhik* and the best of the best of the best thing that could have happened that day, was I fell in love with a pair of shoes and powwsters ended up buying the two pairs for me! *sobsob* I better stop the drama before she takes the two pairs and throw it at my face :P I would have put pics of the shoes but the batteries on the camera just went dead *dehem!* The day ended with a trip to shams place to lepak before we both shared a cab home. She has 3! Very adorable boys and a very cosy place but powwsters kinda tripped me abit went while we were in the cab, on the way to telok blangah, the only way she could direct the taxi driver was to describe it as "alrr…you know the place where that girl was killed, whats her name? Neh nak? Mah nak?" I went like?! “oinks! Buat seram jer lah…da lar melam buter nie” hehehehe…so in the end we did find her place but we couldn’t hang to long because powwsters had an early morning and I had a curfew! I think sham would kill me if I put up her pic here though but yes! It was a super duper day!

I finally did my clearence the next day and then went to have dinner with *ahems* over at our fave yong tau foo place. And to him I would like to say, “Accept whatever comes to you woven in the patterns of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?” and that’s me pretending to be Marcus Aurelius :P besok besok besok! I will try my best NOT to sms india at 90 cents per sms and pleaseeeeeeeeee!!! let me be the one to ACE that job interview and get the job on the spot to boot! >P

Stay sane,
amyemeelea

1 comment:

The Self Center said...

puhlease lar! lu kalau gemok then.....*holdstongueafraidofseriousegodamage*