Friday, June 26, 2009

Resistance is futile..

Is this another return of an irritating work mate? Why why why????????? Just when I thought I had gotten rid of all the kambengs (meaning goats – in reference to their super silliness and head butting stubbornness!) another one comes along and goes bleating around me and consistently tries to rack up my nerves! Sheesh..and I try to be zen about it but I can’t so ta-daaaaaaah! Here goes in trying to divert my anger focus on other stuff:-

The King of Pop died today at age of 50-51? So saaaaaaaaaad! It was the first thing that I heard when I switched on the news this morning to jostle myself up for the day. I haven’t been sleeping properly due to the happy pink pills and the hard workouts and major reading hasn’t help much. See! That’s why they don’t work (at least long term lar) and you get quite dependant on them *heeeep!* then I wonder if terror one knows this because they have been missing since Tuesday. She loves Michael Jackson! Yeaps, phone is cut again (temporary!) and as I replied to mel, “Same prob lar, bad finance management. Why? Got sugar daddy or mommy to pass ehk?” >) and I conclude its either they won’t answer my calls because they have caller ID or they have gone on a holiday of sorts. Weird because terror 1 did ask if I could send over junk food during this week and chill out *happytotshappytotshappyhappytots*

Packed bag for soccer practice today and then pillaged the pile of clothes for something decent to wear to work. I know copying has been said to be the most flattering compliment but ms. Bijik is getting err....too close for comfort (right up to the same styled speckies) *UGHHH!* so I need to disrupt her pattern a bit. I wonder if she would start wearing undies out, if I did. *ponderponder* glad that I have spare \umbro/ boots because as I had already earlier predicted, my white Nike pair hasn’t been washed and they look now brown with specks of white. I deliberated over t-shirt color and then screw it all by picking up an all black ensemble. Boots-sock-shorts-tee- ALL black! Hrmm….well, we are close to little India what and I don’t mind playing referee once in awhile *hurhurhur* keys, books, toiletries, ball, wallet and all trash checked and I left humming heal the world to myself. Maybe today if the mamak falls asleep again we can sneak into the ladies and take a quick shower after training. Apparently, we (the soccer players) CANNOT use the toilet! And I have in mind to check out why. Last Wednesday, we were noisily chased way by the mamak to use the one at the pool instead. Haz nearly got into a boxing match with him just by asking “then where? “.

It’s still damn too cold in the office now *brrr* and so bright and sunny outside! I ate fishballs and sat under my favorite tree for lunch. Didn’t do much reading but listened instead to loaded tunes from my phone. I skipped all songs that were NOT about ‘getting over IT’. In between I laughed at recordings done by terror 2 which were funny! And mused about my self depreciating conversation I had with IT this afternoon. The poof! IT replied to a very caustic tag I had made *FINALLY* and the closure sought (by moi???) has been reached. But I know it’s too soon to congratulate myself as for all I know it could just be another repetition of old patterns so I have to be very disciplined in minding my progress. We wouldn’t want to spiral or jinx this mild lift off do we? Proven once again how super egos work, IT replied only when IT had a chance to in turn to be the ‘forgiving one’. And who rejected whom again nie? *yeakkkdish! nak ajer gua pushkick tapi tak brutal maseh sabeeeeeeeeeeeeer*

The weekend looms ahead and I have decided to give the pilot a go! He emailed me last week to say he has a trip back and asked if we could meet :p okay please roll in the ‘materialistic bitch labels’ over. I do have a thing for pilots what! And I am lucky to have met quite a few. Although the best looking one was later found to be unavailable *dehemit!*. But I didn’t mind too much then because I was attached hor~~ see, me is believe in one man womang thingy *strictly*
i find it confusing for myself to "belek-belek, pilih-pilih orang macam durian" *sniggers* i guess its alright to line them all up like ducks in a row but not me :) And it’s about time I try to open up a bit right???

ERRRRR *drumrolls*.....But NO to saper –saper yang sebelom ini kena reject STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Nie bukan soal jual mahal ke soal gua materialistic ke haper lar..tapi chemistry beb..chemistry !!! Dan juga, dating seorang pilot gives me the freedom to sloooooooooooooooowly (distance is advantageous) thread water and see if I can once again breathe in the pheromones and want to actually consider procreating *LEGALLY* muahahahahaha >D

Okaylar, gua kerek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Memang per :D babtue lagik adopting ‘sombong kuali’ mode.

Stay sane,
jahatameyemeelea

ps: this is not a goooooooooooooooooooooood Friday….i prolly have grinded my molars halfway! Beroks arh!

2 comments:

FdausAmad said...

woihh penat dok bukak kamus aaa...

The Self Center said...

perghhlar!!!

sekali sekala bukak kamus tue ok per :p aper yang lu kecelaru nie pidomat hrmmm?

ah...aper lagi...pie sambung citer dok pat asrama tue, gua lagik tunggu nie sambungan lu :D