Friday, October 30, 2009

Helloweeeeeeeeen!

No terrors.

Got private part *hehe* party party.

Maybe soccer training *finally!*.

And must get emoley~

*GRIN*

I’d be working tomorrow because the floors need another round of polishing. Later today will be rounded up by the usual suspects for a long over-overdue meet up. The student will be paying for drinks *muehehe* but she can afford it lar! ;p I am sure order of the day will be most about the club’s progress. I just went to our official website which *ahems* if I may so point out, was due to be up by September. So I am not the only one dragging on the past ehk? I’m looking through the club’s constitution and what MOST struck me is clauses 9.7 and 9.9, under the heading ‘ Duties of Office Bearers’.

9.7 The Secretariat Heads shall lead the operation of specific secretariat duties of the Society and responsible for keeping the Committee informed of their secretariat activities regularly.

9.9 The D2D Enterprises Committee Members shall provide the link to potential sponsors, e.g D2D Enterprises and assist in the marketing and publicity of the society.

Hrmmmmm…..AND the the ball is round! *like DUh* The rest of it is the usual mentions of trustees, financial bleahs, dissolution and more meetings etc. I am of course zooming in on above because I volunteered to head “Welfare” >) and I know the gals are expecting the more we- get- together escapades!! Trips, celebrations and anything can be an occasion to squeeze into our jam packed calendar (too be reviewed and voted of course). I foresee much more work done sitting down then playing soccer BUT Clara pacta, boni amici.~~~

can settle one!

Now should I sign on the dotted line ehk?

On a very happy note! I have whole 10 days to be doing nothing end of November. Nearer to date, I’d make sure boredom gets shipped off somewhere far far away. No need to lead me to temptation as I SURELY can find my way muehehehehe…

AND you know who you areeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ *blowskish*

Stay sane,
j.amyemeelea

No comments: