Thursday, October 29, 2009

nanowimpeeMOe…

its starting in what 2 days? And my mail is flooded with thread replies from the forums. I can sense the hyperactivity and some or might be much regurgitation of words. Images. Everything. OVERLOADS on the excitement of writing that very very first novel!

But.

I slept a druggy sleep. AFTER I wrote in my journal.

I am praying today is PAYDAY. So that I can hurry and buy my moleskin. My 18 month bla bla yada black soft leather bonded free of acid paper moleskin. And I shall name it obviously! Only after its safely nestled in my hands yeayrghhhhhhhhh!~ I concluded that the reason I haven’t been writing and seriously fogged of the mind is because *drumrolls* my journal planner notebook trusty companion is CHEAP. It’s still in purple though but still CHEAP. Forget about the fact that in my notebook collection, I have only 1 moleskin to boast of :p

In the spirit of blaming everything and everyone else for all that is actually my fault to EVEN begin with. I shall digress even further to state that :-

i do not like to be squeezed into a corner and its NOT AT all about my choices right? i have to do what is best for my parents *bATOKbatok*, my friends, my cool factor and then hell yeah~ my va-jay-jay. And why not? If men can think with their dick I could damn well blame and push all responsibility over to anything totally random to justify my ills.

The ills you so repulse in me and everything that I do and NOT do, is very damn well please get this - NOT my fault!

Hehehe… :p

stay sane,
j.amyemeelea *feeling-feeling MATAHARI*

Ps: PAY is INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

PPS: pls.do.not.make.HIM.go.INTO sandbox! He’s in the bloody reserves for gaodsakes!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe he likes it ehk?

No comments: