Tuesday, September 07, 2010

break! 20 questions

1) i just noticed that the fbt shorts we all favor look like those short shorts that apeks like to wear! *muahahaha*

2) yes, i do look like demi moore (asian version ijit?) *lol* but can you tell me which movie please? :p maybe not striptease BUT charlie's angel? wah! that one..me likeys..

3) before i read dan brown (book loaned to me by the unkel selling kopi at tg pagar market), i am into umberto eco *nyeh* i have the name of the rose, foucault's pendulum and baudolino that you can borrow.

4) good intentions do not cancel out bad actions \m/

5) the ex boss stays where i work and he cramps up when he sees me >) i think its guilt for laying me off or the fact that he still believes i'm incompetent..a good looking one *lol*

6) the indian caste system is alive and thriving in singapore as recently witnessed by myself! *ugh!angeranger*

7) i like new words. NEW words are being made up EVERYDAY so quit pushing the dictionary over to me. FINE! no new words during scrabble.

8) a-MUSE me please, i'm quite jaded. didn't laugh much during despicable me

9) so? i read a lot and smoke a hell lot more, and yes my terrors (read: my kids) know of my habits. i.do.not.hide.to.smoke. *prrft*

9a) unless requested..i'm nice wot!

10) i have a major crush on dr. farish noor (for now :p). saw him at a recent book thingy AND first i tried to CUT his queue then upon realising that it IS truly him : hello/intro was "i should have brought your book for a signature!" *arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* no...i didn't get a response *sigh* just a weird look and lots of head shaking *likeduh*

11) some spoke to me just ONCE (otey..a few times) way back in school BUT requested to add them on facebook. told ya its a weird place. BEST for people watching \m/

12) i indulge my solipsist side much more often nowsadays, out of POLITENESS obviously *geddit?*

13) please!!!! let HIM *akafarishnoor* accept me on facebook so that i could read his notes *sob* -------------- YESH!! he did woohoo!!! i'm reading his notes *nosebleed*

14) *dehemit! no lola no more~ but i still have "pah~" *romoshromosh* that lola is one shexay being :) ----------------- woohoo!~ lola just did a backflip and i'm estatic *fornow*

15) i've got 5 more questions to go and i was typing this from yesterday.

16) half dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today!!! which means i have to do cleaning for eid festivities? i wonder if i will get to go geylang tonight.

17) i just remembered i need to send all the terrors new clothes for eid to the be altered! mine included. adus...peh malas nyer.

18) if i don't get to eat lontong, ketupat and lodeh tomorrow...at least i'd be having japanese in the evening *hurhurhurhur*

19) i've started to shorthand my text even while writing and i'm worried that i cannot seem to be able to read my scribbles after sometime.

20) otey...i'm just stumped and don't want this entry to backlog in my draft tray :P

stay sane,
laters........
j@e

No comments: