Tuesday, February 08, 2011

by the way..

over last long weekend i finally moved to the new place. has it really been more than 3 years at bobi's? wow~ i seriously can't remember that. bobi smsed a day later to ask if i was coming back to his place. naturally i filled in the blanks and said yes, maybe over the week to hand him the keys and also clean up the dusty room which now only has the ikea bed he bought waaaaAAAy back when he bunked with Mrs. me. i could hear he feels lighter by the 'macam ali baba' joke i made when he remarked how fast it all happened that saturday. and! i surprised myself too when we managed to bring down everything and load it up within an hour! it was just comat and me hokay~ no joke..i almost broke my back. i had to dump the dresser and side tables though, plus the wardrobe because gawddddddddddddddddd help us if we had to lug it back up to the new flat 3 floors up. i already regretted the fact that i didn't place my books into smaller boxes. bobi reminded me i had another load of books in his storeroom which i asked to kindly leave out and will lug back when i go over.

we had plans for the terrors but somehow my intuition won again and the kids are held hostage by green-eyed monster. terror three was in tears BUT! there was nothing i could do. then, that is. push forward, its back to che. halijah the famous lawyer for advise. this time...i GET IT FOR FREE *choke* thanks to karna. lining up my questions and will follow them through with a lot more steam :p

speaking.of.which.

i've been told lately that i don't speak too much of myself but rather all about karna. making me wonder if i've turned the typical 'gal with boyfriend and identity-less' that we so hate. where everything starts and ends with the boyfriend. its like those annoying engaged or married couples that have his and hers albums in facebook SHARING 1 account yo! or those smug married with babies and kids peoples, where updates and conversations start and end with inclusion of 1 FAMILY/LOVED member. but wait~....sometimes it can be pets too hehehe...so really? what makes us? each and our individuality? or personality? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! *prrft*

in action-reply : i'm going to quit karna. i'm NOT going to even mention he exist with all yous who highlighted. sorry mumi, i know its only because you have my interest at heart lar and don't want me to turn minahkumari *gulps* but hurts my feelings you know to have you insinuate that i could EVAR BE someone like that. as much as i can, i don't really talk personal here or elsewhere. and even if i do, i shy away from using real names then tweak the stories a bit. i'm like that in real life too. sometimes i think i get too real that my friends hate my blunt self. they ask me to shut up and keep my opinions and what have me to myself :D even you! but but BUT...i share these details with you because i want to and i have always thought i can! i don't just want to share my angst with you nor just my asinine rants *sniff* so NOW i merajukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk LARGH! >)

so when all of yous peoples ask me now, how's karna or anything skirting close to my relationship with the opposite sex, you're all going to get NADA-ZIP! *throwsawaykey* you get same 'lebabi treatment' >) it will be as if that part of me has never existed and will not be a subject at all. i'm over reacting i know hehe but yeah i get IT. we don't want to hear sappy, i-love-yous for far too long a-OKAY. or is this really a postsecret moment????????? *GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

actually this brought to mind *jengjengjeng* something ms. pinkfloyd mentioned before, she loves me best when i'm not attached to anyone and anybody because i'd always be busy dating or ever so often off to Zimbabwe and the likes. she'd allow me my time for my books, my hobbies and the terrors but anything more than that she's hates it. usually when i'm into an overdrive of something even as benign as soccer she'd sulk haha! so i avoid talking about soccer, books or the terrors with her unless she asks genuinely. managing perceptions mah~ i will be who you want me to be as a pat on the back for her honesty :) so i'd be sure to mark the day in march to be with her and the rest. its a tea-party dmu event methinks where the star will be...no guessing...her ler.

its okay...i know about abandonment issues. i'm taking psychology remember? the terrors are experiencing them too. i can't do much to assure yous peoples but...i'd keep my love private for now till when you're ready okay? no hard feelings ya... especially from me. just a tinge of sepia sad. which is beautiful too when you look at it from a titled enough angle.

stay sane,
j.amyemeelea

ps: another ghost from the blasted past made an entry via msn. dia pon kena flying kick sebab berbaur crapdoodle *TSK*

No comments: