Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Conversations with Mak~ test entry.

Olympic Cats! | Babble Pets:

'via Blog this'

i was talking to kama today and i told him i spoke to mak today. "mak" is kama's mum, whom reminds me so much of my own mama in her ways that i'm hopelessly charmed by her persona. she called today to clarify about my sms she received last july 30th on thursday at eightish that night. she was worried that there was something urgent and wrong about kama :p

i told her i don't remember much about last week but inquired her about how she is. we lost a cat last week and she was missing cloudy still. at least she doesn't cry so much now. she doesn't want to receive calls and still trying to find her appetite, but she's alright she cooed. i had to ask about getting a new kitty but she insisted that chou will be all that she wants to be with now. "no more kittys." mak said, "i don't want lar. its breaks my heart when they go." she still blames herself for being away when cloudy died and swore that cloudy was crying too when she forced him into his cage. i told her that cloudy knew it was best for her too. he probably didn't want to let her see him die and added that she has to believe he's in kitty heaven.

and then mak said, "you know amy, i still miss cloudy and every time i do my prayers, i'll recite the surah Qulhu~ for him. And chou will be patting my feet everytime i do it and now he keeps trailing me around the house. I shall wish he is happy." i just awwwwed my way as a form of reply, my heart was bursting but there you go, a nice ending from mak. who amazes with with her big warm kind heart for a naughty lil kitty named cloudy. who died in his sleep after suffering from liver problems and had only a kidney now shall rests. i shall remember our boxing matches at home cloudy!

mak apologises for calling me but she had to find out why i called and will save the sms to show me when we drop by this weekend. i told her it is okay and it will be very nice to see her and chou this weekend. i'll tell kama she's alright :)

i didn't ask if she wanted to visit cloudy and will reserve it for when we see her. in meantime i won't worry too much about mak because she's one spunky lady.

stay sane,
j@e

ps: damn blog this link didn't let me load up a cute photo of the late cloudy. shall remember to do it later.

No comments: