Saturday, April 09, 2022

The Self Revisited

 


2 years into COVID and after today's catch up with Dre and Susu, I just realised that I still have The Self on the back burner. Dre was talking about moving over to substack when I told her about my plans to do a food blog so I finally sat down to make a choice for The Self Center. Last I was thinking about deleting it forever because it might bog me down in the future. It's a part of me that I want to bury or rather I am ashamed of my long rambles. Then I stumbled upon old entries about the terrors and I sent them to terror 1 who convinced me to keep the blog. 

She found my entries cute! I will definitely try to tinker some more and archive these entries and panicked a bit when I tried to log in and blogger asked me to create another blog! Whispered a prayer and TADAH it is all safe :D 

I have been blogging since 2005 and missed three whole years of NOT writing. I think safe to say that I could have moved to pen and paper in those missing years or just updated random thoughts on the Journey app. Welp!! Now I am back with proper capitalisation for my sentences but will still use the least amount of diacriticals where possible. 

Dre made me realise that I miss writing for myself so I am BACKKKKKKKKKKKK. In the pandemic era *nuff said* if for nothing else then I want to keep it alive longer for the terrors. The substack I will use for a small project to do with Dre and concentrate on food. Just for shits and giggles, also to fulfil my initial goal of writing that recipe book that I wanted to do here in KL. Everything evolves...I have evolved! Or at least I believe I have :p 

Now off  pour faire mes devoirs pour le cours de français

No comments: