Wednesday, January 25, 2006

:(

i need to work on my already overdued by 16mins assignment and my body itches all over ni. after this i'm going to take a shower to freshen up and another cup of coffee. i saw a GUY along orchard road today giving/offering tarot readings and i asked if he is going to be there tomorrow. intresting that a guy would want to set up a table just like that right in front of wisma!

i was at the library cramming for my assignment and did you know that the whole 5th floor of taka is now this mega floor of art and craft to buy stuff. i mean art friend was smack right there! it was like being in a mini high class bras basah lerrrr!!! my hands kinda twitched nervously to get everything on the shelves. there were paints *oilwateracryllic*, multicolored threads cap \DMX/ of course and paper twilling!!! it was MY PARADISE siak! i had to fold my arms across my chest :P course its cold ar >) and did a whole tour till it was time to close :(

but tis okay! i plan to go back very, very soon to get my hands on something and will the time away, force myself to relax. i had thought of painting again but couldn't decide on which medium and of course the other craft materials strewn around made me hyperventilate hehe so i think i'd start with crocheting or something you know. that i could literally stuff it into my bag and lug around.

then, i said to myself, tak macho siak bikin crochet or knitting hehe....takper ah at least bley play pretend its rockmanja :D

stay sane,
amyemeelea

No comments: