Sunday, December 31, 2006

Countdown....NOT

It is DA HOLIDAYS!!! And I’m pretty comfy at home doing my own stuff in front of the pc. It is funny but I relish the fact that, right about now……there is nothing but me, myself and the one called jahat >D I’m actually doing some cleaning *laundry*and I actually did try to sleep in even later *wasonlyoutofbedat1plus* yeap…I am such a pig sometimes but I couldn’t clear my head of lists of things to do. I would love to update about work but after thinking about it, I wouldn’t want to read about more stupid, hateful people anymore than you do. But I’ll save the funny laugh-till-you-fart-bits for time to come. I had to uninstall msn messenger cos I got caught! I kinda knew the mr. office owl and ms. tub-o-shit were also spying on me but I am determined to make this work so when the da boss asked me himself who I was chatting with, I acted on auto and uninstalled it. Better safe than sorry. And the office owl is incidentaly also our system admin guy and he wasn’t shy at all when I caught him roaming live on my desktop while working. *eeeeeeeeeeeewtatot!!!!* so no more reading blogs, no more sweet distractions because I really, really, really would hate it if these peeps could have an inkling of my likes, dislikes and of anything me. And yeap, from the likes of it at work, I wouldn’t want them to have any dirt on me just so that they can stuff it up my ass anytime they like ;) That is how much I want to distance myself from the people at work. nothing personal, just practicing professionalism.

Today is the last day of 2006! And what can I feel proud of 2006 as myself? Did I manage to cross anything off my resolution list? :D but seriously, I forgot what WERE on my list to begin with. Still, I know in whatever I did, I did my best and I’m happy. Highlights of 2006….not in any order of importance of course.

- Moved in with bobby & shikino!!! *sweetrelief*
- my 28th birthday and my elder bro got me my first book of 2006 :D *happygiler*
- my classes and bonding sessions with elder bro…who from now on will be known as don_bugis on my blog *yeay!!!*
- my sushi outing with poww and yunis!!!!! And also my first time meeting with sham *happygilerjugak*
- bobby & shikino incident in march, my wake up call to reality of being... *emomoment*
- unforgettable nite out with fave couple, powwsters and prince harry, wearing my fave micheal jackson leather jacket *hehehe*
- jihn’s wedding!!!!!!! And all weddings in 2006 *metheonoffsappyromantic*
- Suicide in sengkang…nuff said...*mindtrip*
- First time I got a DISTINCTION in anything..otey besides those times in secondary school I ace in Arts. *lompatsukaria!*
- Science centre trip with kids!!!! *daBOMB*
- My short stint at seagate woodlands as a Manufacturing ninja turtle.. *muehehehehe*
- All my time spent at the various libraries studying…usually other subjects instead of school work *noty*
- Mornings with the 3 terrors!!! The good, the bad and the ugly..i mean the days never the kids ;) *chokesobsob*

Otey…scrolling up and down, I can see that there wasn’t anything to say about career except for my stint at seagate and only because i met the most colourful people there and there wasn’t anything to say about ‘the other half’. And I had to look through my journal to pick my highlights so I cheated. Highlights should just pop in your head! Instantly bring on extreme bouts of feelings and vivid memories, but in those two catergories I have *maybeunintentionally* purposely left out. It has always been confusing and of varied intense feelings, many a times very much felt in extreme; but all in the end mixed till it evens out to nothing. So here is to 2007!!!! Where my new year’s resolution is to still be my best in hopes that I won’t have to keep refering to the written to remind me of what is important in my life. and in order of importance will be....*drumrolls*

The responsible and fun-EST Mother to the 3 terrors.
The loved and loving Sister to all my siblings, yes I don’t care if I don’t share the same father with the other 4.
The loyal and dependable Friend to all whom regards me as one..yes, even those who turned foes :)
And last but not least….
I will work harder as I beckon my soul to come closer because I thirst so much of desire to BE.


So as Albert Einstein once said, there is two ways of living life – “One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” My wish for all is to have a blessed & prosperous *yeay!!forFREEWILL* New Year aye? And enjoy the holidays!!!!!!! of course the whole of 2007 even MORE.

Stay sane!!!
Jahatamyemeelea

2 comments:

Lynn Maharet said...

Dear amy!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy new year 2007!!! May tis hear bring u more happiness and riches!!! ehehhehe

lup lup

Lynn

The Self Center said...

i looooooike the riches part bebe!!! *muehehehehe* nothing the extra moolah can't do to make me happy ;) *sluuurps!*

*hugstitelompatsukaringaroundthemoolah*

happy new year!!!!!!!