Saturday, December 02, 2006

Su mi ma sen....

"Sing For Absolution"

lips are turning blue
a kiss that can't renew
I only dream of you
my beautiful

tiptoe to your room
a starlight in the gloom
I only dream of you
and you never knew

sing for absolution
I will be singing
falling from your grace

there's nowhere left to hide
in no one to confide
the truth runs deep inside
and will never die

lips are turning blue
a kiss that can't renew
I only dream of you
my beautiful

sing for absolution
I will be singing
falling from your grace

sing for absolution
I will be singing
falling from your grace

our wrongs remain unrectified
and our souls won't be exhumed


*argghhhhhhhh!!!* I want to go to the concert!!!!!!!!!!! Their concert! MUSE IS COMING TO SINGY!!!!!!! And aptly they’d be playing at fort canning. I can’t stop singing the above song since last night and my hands are itching mad to go dig for my sony clie *circadunnowhen* so that I can listen to this song over and over and over again. I remember the first time I heard the song ‘unintended’ and was so blown away that I still get heart palpitations whenever I listen to it. I don’t get much of a chance to listen to music because I prefer books to music. There isn’t much bands or music that I am really crazy to the point that I have, have to buy their album and all but I told myself that I must work on buying myself an mp3 soon or something :P MUSE! MUSE! MUSE!!!!!!!!!! *singingwithpenuhfeeling*

will soon be getting ready for the kids graduation concert of which I am not welcome to. Terror 1 spoke to me about it since last week and efforts to get information of how to get an invitation has eluded me like a scared rabbit who has lost its tail to some rabid disease. BUT! I know the kids are so proud of working so hard at the concert and they have asked me personally if I could come. So more calls, sneaking around and finally! I know they start at 1pm today. I’m just going to gatecrash and hope that I could take peeks. I just want to be there and congratulate all of them on a full year’s work of school. I don’t care if I have to wait till its all over, I don’t care if I will irk the hell out of him *andpartner*, I just don’t care. I just know that the terrors asked if I could come and I said yes. I just know that this means a lot to them and I just know that this is an important day for them. And I know the terrors will not understand why if I tell them I can’t get tickets because I am not recognised by the school as a parent. They will also not understand that probably their father doesn’t want me there too if I tell them that he did his damnest not to return any of my calls. Ditto when asked their grandmother who stuttered when asked pointblank what time is the concert today. I’m going to leave all that in the adult realm of things because today terror 1, 2 and 3 are graduating!!!!!! And all that matters to me is that I honor their invitation to be part of their big big day.

I already bought them small gifts to mark this day and I already promised myself to be on my best behaviour. Come what may!!! I’m just going to enjoy the feeling of being a proud parent of 3 terrors who will be singing and dancing their hearts out today. Excuse me while I get ready for the greatest concert ever….all the while singing for my absolution.

Overlooking the window,
amyemeelea

4 comments:

April-November Love said...

Muse's Sing For Absolution is in my must hear playlist!!! I didn't know they are coming to Sg...Must start saving the moolahs then...

Congrats to ur kids. It is always heartwarming when u see them doing something they are proud of,isn't it?

The Self Center said...

ah dite...makin lamer tunggu makin mahal siot tiket :( but hope you get to go *gereeeeeems* moolah gua da tolak tarik hangus beb so tinggal tangkap stim tengok live pat you tube *hehehehe*

will extend your congrats to the terrors of course, dorang memang suka kena puji *mamadiapong* ;)

powwsters! - concert was great!!! bought vcd and pictures for memories which i hope will reach my possesion via kids. gua bukan aper, buat gelak bila dorang besau nanti! damn kiut as kids always are espescially when thier your's ;)

*extended version of concert soon*

Omni said...

Great song!!

The Self Center said...

yea omni! tens to powwster's for pointing it out to me...ended singing the damn song for the next 24 hrs after that :P

*imagines self as rockstart*

oh! be still my beating heart...*dramakeling*