Monday, August 27, 2007

the blue screen....

Better..i need to write better…

But my mind is blank. Fingers jammed.

Where is maria hertogh now. Google failed me yet again.

I have seen guys with better skills and more feel for color. Much is over-rated. Save for one very talented artfakeme.

National day rally, it will be fun to count the number of friends I have who actually watched. OR cared about what was being said.

I do not think that fashion is only for the rich. So I’ll bloody well buy that trench coat and wear it to work if I want!

All the literature I have is on social politics to get away from schoolwork. I like it better when I can talk and discuss about it BUT who wants to for fear of the ISA or ISD. Whatever! Anything! I love that ad on teevee *heheheh*

I can’t show YOU my true feelings and you know why. I’m such a bitch that’s why.

H.P Lovecraft sounds interesting.

I need to renew my premium membership at the library. 4 books to go really sucksssssssssssss.

I am so bored I can eat my shoe.

Lunar eclipse tomorrow! Blood moon…somehow the one person I would love to share my enthusiasm with doesn’t think it’s a big deal at all *bahhh!* go go go biksetan! Makes me think if these peeps have any sense of fun at all!! *go look for fake fangs*

My ciggs ration is running low. Please donate generously...

passion is now froot-tea?!

Not that I hate weddings but I overdosed on the many updates on multiply. I’d rather go to a real one. Invites puhlease!!! Maybe like powwster said, da hilang steam ah *phoooot* it’s like a really weak fart that doesn’t give you any satisfaction.

Writers block. I really think I have writer’s block.

Why didn’t odex run after the people who ran the sites to download from instead chased after the end users? You mean like what they did to napster?? Because the ones that run these websites are based overseas? Not traceable so they fine the end users using the same universal principle which is to teach by example. Err… so others will think twice about illegal downloading. But that’s what I think; you can go ask someone you TRUST for answers that would satisfy you. boy am I so glad I am not a singnet user. U go pacnet!!! *nods at wombat for the irony* ;)

“Kak miiiiiii~~~~~ no more youtube!”
heart my shikino for the gentle nudges. For I need to finish my assignments!

“Figaro! FigarooooooOooo! Figaro..figaro!!”
*chuckles* a big hug for bobby for making fun of my mood music and making me feel lighthearted. Suddenly the mountain of school work feels lighter.

*focus on happy tots happy happy tots happy happy tots happy tots happy happy tots*

stay sane,
amyemeelea

No comments: