Tuesday, August 19, 2008

done and over with...

it was raining very hard. ok computer of radiohead was on loop as i tried to make sense of it all *still* in the shadows it was hard to make out his set features. i just wanted to fly away in my ballon far far away. and this time i have.....

When I consider how my light is spent
Ere half of my days, in this dark world and wide,
And that one talent which is death to hide,
Lodged with me useless, though my soul more bent
To serve therewith my Maker, and present
My true account, lest he returning chide;
"Doth God exact day-labour, liht denied?"
I fondly ask; But Patience to prevent
That murmur, soon replies, "God doth not need
Either man's work or his own gifts; who best
Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state
Is kingly. Thousands at his bidding speed

hrmmm~ who was it ehk who wrote this piece? :s but yesh, at times when faith and belief wavers...the minute details all gets lost...till i update ;)

stay sane till the sun peeks,
amyemeelea

No comments: