Sunday, August 10, 2008

life is a beach...

and we sent a happy picture to biks as a note to reconnect via the teeny tiny waves made available via *yeay!* technology :)

a waaaayyyyy load of things dawned on me and tadah! death numero 13th set its sight on me. and its probably final, to crumble and acknowledge the fact that i should be taking my own advice more often than i should *kanpai!~* like i haven't been on repeat mode often enough. new labels to put up with and hell crying clown made a show this week too! *cispai* a huff and puff around ulu orchard hunting for kenko fish and then a hike up fort canning to go a hunting with my spanking new blowpipe *wearingheelsmindyou* but i heart so much the swipe away the flying cockroach biks...*hehehehe*

then it was a celebration~! of a meet way past due at length of years! *sheepish* still it was a blast to the past mummy dearest. as we tango and toiter on sangria and bubbles of high in of all the holy places in the wee mornings. you are as fab as always, solid and grounded as you can ever be. maybe your sting of death missed its points but they did not lay to waste. i am glad it all worked out for you...albeit hard to swallow but love is as such lar...we don't gripe for nothing..let's reserve THOSE for the unmentionables ;p

mama terror picked the terrrors for another lets celebrate the national holiday to a family trip at the beach. we took long walks in the dead of the night and to the early mornings just wearing pajamas *lol* a refreshing dip to remain awake and off we go to look forward to our found future. ahh~~ my eldest never fails *sigh* makes this mama proud to bear witness you ALL were borne from these loins. an sms at 2 am stopped me in my tracks but again i misunderstood *haiz* what made me go on forward was both love and faith tugging me onward.

still scattered and much bruised...*wavesatmew* but that's added load to carry in my backpack. needed load in fact to hone my instincts. ready now or never *ishhk!* definately not a closed chapter.

please sally's boyfriend! cut of my damn leg!

stay sane,
amyemeelea

ps: hello al lapicits *hugsandfiddle*

No comments: