Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hateful conversations...

Che Tash: Kak mi..Do you want to have dinner with me?

Moi: Set arh! We can catch up with each other and unwind over dinner. It’s been a long time since I saw you anyway.

Che Tash: Sounds like an idea. We must find a place that is not crowded; food is good and also cheap? *winks*

Moi: All above me agree and concur.

Che Tash: so what about if we were to go eat yong tau foo at lau pa sat?

Che Tash: or maybe popeye's chicken nearest to your place? *drools*

Moi: You feel having Popeye’s chicken ijit?

Che Tash: Nice wot? Not nice meh?

Chet Tash: Well, you are the one who is buying anyway so I’ll gladly just tag along.

Moi: Tash, kak mi nak pegi berak japs aarh. BRB!

Che. Tash: oteyS~

Moi: Back! I feel like eating nasi lemak.

Che Tash: At changi? Isn’t that too far away?

Che Tash: Actually I don’t mind nasi lemak at change. I love their chicken wings!!

Che Tash: So have you decided where we should meet and eat? Can you also help me buy something along the way? Near your workplace there is this fantastic shop that sells cheap hair clips!

Moi: everything also ask me

Che Tash: 1 more hour to go!!!!! I can’t wait to see you! Ehk? Why? I am not saying you SHOULD buy for me those clips and I can decide for dinner if you want. You just can’t say NO and have to agree with all that I decide.

Che Tash: Why so silent? Are you angry? Or maybe busy now?

Moi: *smilelikegoat*

Che Tash: Otey, shall we just go ahead and eat at lau Pa Sat since it’s nearer to you? Or we can make the trip down to change for nasi lemak? Is it too far? There usually is a LONG queue there you know.

Moi: If you don’t want its okay we can have murtabak.

Che Tash: Err….when did I say ‘don’t want’? Which part was it?

Che Tash: Tell me if you want me to decide?

Moi: nevermind…I will see you at city hall then we will make our way to lau pa sat to have dinner. Then afters, we can have coffee. Ok?

Che Tash: Ok.

Moi: Don’t be late!

Che Tash: yes. See you then...


**tell me who you hate most? The annoyingly sweet always wanting to please che. Tash or plain me?

Stay sane,

Jahat

1 comment:

sri bayu said...

Ler. *campak daun kari jadik macam confetti*