Sunday, January 24, 2010

*orhphew*

it was clementi and i was listening to smooth operator thanks to kak long. she introduced me to george micheal and the pop early 80's. it was my whiny night and she had the pleasure to lull me to sleep. kaka long didn't know what to make of me hehehe but way cool! to curb my tears of being weaned to sleep alone at age 5? she plugged in her walkman to my ears.

sleep i did.

tonight sade is with me again. hooked on the words and the heart thumping beat with jazzy soul. mucho beats that mellows as it grooves each music notch into my memories. a long day indeed and i am looking forward to a much needed dig into my solitary den.

*blinkblink*

still waiting for love to come. a soldier of love *sigh* sade reverberates the loss i feel. yet she also brings faint strings of hope that glimmers irridescant stars in the dark dark night that is mine.

*yawn*

her latest alsbum will be out this february. besides ungu i will get sade and load it into empod-empod. i wonder what's in pitpod? most likely radiohead? or i'd laugh my ass off to ever find zaibaktian in it *muahaha* none of my concern really. i should really stop listening to other people's love songs. yeah riteeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

wallow, dwell...somebody already broke my heart. so there! pray come mr. sandman, send me respite and rest so as i could ride on the tails of the shooting stars above.

stay sane,
jahatamyemeelea

ps: i wonder if terror 2 will love sade as he already loves whats in empod already *kishforehead* yes my son, misplaced trust brings bitter regret and instead of pitpod it should have been PUTpod *lolol* mama terror misses the terrors and most this night my bantak busyuk~ *golekgolek*

No comments: