Wednesday, October 13, 2010

signal is OUT! *uwaaaaa*

there's something wrong with the starhub signal at home so lapicits is getting much needed rest. I cannot tap into the wireless in bobby's place (maybe they BLCOKED me!) due to mixed signals? or lapicits running 2 programmes at 1 go or something. BUT! all is not lost ebcause NOW, i could curl up with the loads of books i just received from makji aha :p 3 indonesian novels (i saw the movie for 1 title), The Lost symbols!!! *nosebeleed* and from my last treasure hunt The Reader. I've just started on the lost symbols and already racing past the pages. fine...i'd write too later tonight rather than dwell on my musings from 2005 *sigh*

ms. pinkfloyd gave birth to baby d already! just after the baby shower and we all trooped over to peek at the newborn. he weighs a wee 2.2kg and is the spitting image of danial *hurhurhur* it felt good to smell heaven! and we had a lot of laughs about how it must have been the suggee (read: she ate LOADS of it) that must have stirred baby d into a sugar high and made him rush out earlier than expected. baby d wasn't due till NOVEMBER :p

datin lindot then drove all of us to geylang for dinner because all of us where already shaking from hunger. we tried this new cafe which got featured in the latest lonely planet edition and guess who i met?! the ZEE LORD who shoots steroids eating at the cafe. he WORKS there!!!! *arggggggggh* he asked me why i haven't been returning his calls and such to which i just said "biasaler low profile." he came by the table to take our order and i introduced him around. he insulted me with a "i didn't know you have best friends?!" that's it, in my heart of hearts he was just asking for it *debik* i managed to stay civil because hey, i'm rooting for a discount *hurhur* here and IT IS a public place what! his waitress complimented me on my looks (the mullet hair is getting rave reviews apparently) so zee lord (monkey!!) asked me again for my number. best punchline evar was when he wanted to save my number and asked me "what did i call you before?" it was then i realised HE FORGOT MY NAME!

which was okay since i gave him the heave-ho waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier. he stuck around to chit chat but the guys were good at ignoring the monkey so he kinda just lingered around. while i was EATING..he kept smsing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otey..last starw...i lost my appetite. the guys didn't rate the food NOR the ambience high. merely....average *ugh* i couldn't have agreed more and then on way back towards the car, they all asked me who the hell was the monkey. my only reply was "now you know why i don't go on dates". or rather kinda stopped for a while before i seriously go on a rampage *terbalekkantoilet*

datin wasn't feeling too well so we got off at yew tee and made our way home. ah! then lagik satu monyet kept on smsing distress messages of why why why why...wasn't i replying to his calls and all. err...ure MARRIED?! *pushkick* and i thought i made it very clear when i said "don't call me, I'll call you." end conversation fullstop! >( yeah i am liberal lar but please ehk...don't 'abuse' my liberalism. i could finally sleep without nitemares last night. it rained. zee lord monkey called me at 4am *WTF*thank god sleep was deep.

morning came and it was monyet 2 who had to keep calling and smsing me till i picked up and told him off. as nicely as i can to SHOVE OFF. lets be adult about this (i still din't tell him about his wifey problem) and you can hear my voice when we DO meet up soon. he kinda got the message and told me he just wanted to hear my voice lar and then baru bley buat kerja lar shitte. OMG!!! do you really think i'd fall for that? Its the HAIR i tell you!!! bobby hates it. i'm trying to grow into it! but god forbid i should be all sugar and spice just because it makes me look so KAWAII..sweet and demure *gag* well...looks can be deceiving i say!

too bad...i just need to grow it out OR yeaps...chop it off. hrmmm...not losing sleepover hair as i'm already sleep deprived.

till morrow...

stay sane,

j@e

ps: your sex problems are NOT mine largh!!!! unless your're brad pitt...lemme be your jolie *muehehehe*

2 comments:

Al Sayf said...

ps: your sex problems are NOT mine largh!!!! unless your're brad pitt...lemme be your jolie

Ewah ewah! Amboi... kemain lagi eh?! >( *tariks his sluar dalam sampai atas pusat and leaves*

The Self Center said...

aper gua takder tokoh ke jadik jolie *pouts*

ah! sendrik kasik wedgie..jgn takbley berak tau hehehehe