Monday, March 27, 2006

a blast!



gua: apek ah..sikalang pukol belaper?

apek: ah sikalang, eight and seben. *penuh confident*

gua: ehk??? eight and seben itu pukol belapa?!

apek: ooohhh....eight and seben minutes *muka atak cenyum*


a nice blast to the past with the kids. i think this is a nice shot with the apek ice cream who was nice enough to pose for a picture with the three terrors. i mean the guy is a blarrdy classic man! :D

to my question, "maybe is not a definite yes or a no..then what the fish ijit?"....i have to thank che im ;) for fitting and APT answer. of course he was the only one who bothers to take me seriously *sometimes* and the answer is; "maybe is you having to settle for less then expected when yes.... and not compromising your expectation when no...." yesh, it is a bit of a tongue twister but thanks again my man :) made my night, can't say about tommorow.

stay sane,
amyemeelea

4 comments:

ghoose said...

three cute terror hee hee... whres the photo taken?

The Self Center said...

photo taken at sembawang beach. cool gerek during the day and freaky cool at night! :D

place known to attract banyak hantu longgok ;) hehehe

Al Sayf said...

Is it in Sembawang? How come I've never seen a beach from where I'm at? Bloody rip offs!! I paid so much for a unit and I don't even get beach view!!

The Self Center said...

lu nak kena pakai teropong besau ah ayong :P