Friday, March 11, 2011

this blog doesn’t dream

the main theory about dreams is how the brain tries to purge and categorise our thoughts as we dream. Where it rejects the bad and then put in the memories into place. Dreams serve as a defragmentation process of sorts. Of course this is just 1 of the many theories out there.

during dreamtime, i apparently snore and kama has to tickle my nose to make me stop but i swear i don’t unless i’m totally whacked :p

i like dreaming whether awake or in sleep and i have been a serious recorder of my dreams at least those vivid ones. Recently i’ve been dreaming a lot more at the new place. The saddest ones will be those where my late parents show up and take on a role. Usually during those dreams, i’d wake up crying. It’s the wetness on my cheeks that wake me up as that’s the only way you could wake me anyway :p of course you can tickle me angry but beware i will scratch, kick and punch. Hence they all hate to wake me up IF i do wake up at all.

Then there are those scary nightmares of monsters or ghosts that leave me exasperated. But those i’ve managed to overcome by actually taking control and they actually turn comedic. This was weird but such a relief! Recurring dreams could also be that i have loads on my mind or just an adjustment to new surroundings. I’ve dreamt of LKY before. He opened the door all smiley and waving like ms. Universe to a horde of people and THEN suddenly YANKED the closest guy to cobble him on the head *lololol* that was after we had this very funny conversation about politics over dinner.

With all these dreams, i would have thought my brain will do the processing faster and coherently right? WRONG. Its Friday and i’m freaking tired. Too tired to think and hopefully tonight too fucking tired to dream as well.

WORST is..................i on farkendoodoo WORKING tomorrow.

Rant list for this week:-
1) Debts are hiking up and i’m beginning to HATE paying rent.
2) The only way i can really tidy up my room is to burn everything or! To hell lar with charity..i’m throwing away all those clothes!
3) The next time you ask me to copywrite, i’m going to charge you! And i don’t care if you’re going through a hard time. Your whining is seriously turning me off. And its not funny how you try to engage me into your small talk by taking advantage of my sweet nature. Babi siak.
4) I want to go kay el with kama! Why can’t money fall off from the sky? I threw mariam out the window already what : ( ooPs...err..okay i shall not go there *gulps*
5) Why do you even ask philosophical questions when all that you want to hear are the echoes in your hollow mind? Don’t get me started on the state of your soul because TALK to the HAND! The opposite of justice is INJUSTICE where i believe your actions truly show where you firmly stand on right now. Yes, you can do injustice to yourself by ONLY wanting to listen to praise. Wah! Yourre so AWESOME~ when in fact you make me PUKE.
On a good note, i saw mew by chance when i met the girls yesterday. We air kissed and glad she looks and feels just like the kittyspit i know. Miss that wisecracking bitch, her self depreciating humor i do so miss and I do so wish your ‘trying’ will bear fruit : )

Stay sane,
j.amyemeelea

ps: i WILL erase you from my dreams just like i killed those really scary momoks. they are SOoOOoo sad!!!! and those are reseve for the late dada and mama. At best, try to lean more on on kasos okay? Has she seen you cry? I trust it will help unless she truly is the super lembek nak mampos type and cries even more than yours truly. This time, you are on your own buddy.

No comments: