Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the writing on the wall

i finally know how to hide my wall from others today!

so far i can hide from individual people because i DO NOT want to express my interests and experiences and connect with people who do not like the same things as i do.

and i believe i can ALSO hide it from a WHOLE group of people if i wanted to. that's what the friendlists are for.

SO FAR i have only blocked completely people who i do NOT want to connect at all from my facebook. its a total 14 peeps i personally found distasteful in character and behavior.

now i am seriously rethinking if i want to extend that list to include minority groups. to maybe look like :-

1) those who can see my wall posts but not my photos
2) those who can comment on my posts but not on my wall
3) those i call my friends but do not ever want to meet them in person
4) those who are family but are so far removed from my reality that they must not see my tagged photos. to avoid gossips at family events you see

.........

BLEARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why the hell is this totally bugging me? privacy settings are FARKING bugging me!!! how in heaven's name do you people do it man *lips quiver*


stay sane,
j. amyemeelea

No comments: