Friday, May 19, 2006

reflections..

the mirror reflects my exact features which could translate into many mutable things but what i hope it does not reflect will ever be my sins. the thought of it gives me the creeps as i picture myself suffering the very fate of a certain dorian gray *eeeks*

the night ends and my hour of tv watch is up...my good intentions are never far away and i feel content running the day through my head. while there are still somethings i wished i could have done better *hehe* but well....it will have to do.

i saw the mag that featured the cool vespa my bro thought be best for me and i have decided not to 'jump' at things but make it as a gift of sorts for me to overcome my fear of getting a licence for my graduation :D but i can't deny that the vespa in purple is way cool!!!!!! i am not sure what the 3 terrors would think but i'd tell them of my plans tomorrow when i pick them up after work. number 1 picked up my call with a huff and a pufff :P but hearing her voice just made things cheery in a breezy sorta way. it will be nice to spend some quality time with them tomorrow. yesterday's episode of supernanny gave me inspiration!!! although i must confess i didn't finish the programme *haha*

i found inspiration for my assignment on feelings and need to plan out my thoughts on paper soon. have about 2 weeks to do each one if i want to graduate. the last graduation was at fullerton hotel for god sakes!!! and i want to be able to walk on that stage with my head up high and on TIME :p

work will be good as things are looking well in a more defined way as my boss finally took into her hands to streamline and place everyone of us into our designated roles. i just want to do my best and not come in late no more. up to date i've been late for a total 8mins! and that translates to 4 bucks in total....well....enough to buy coffee for the pantry i guess *muahahaah*

stay sane,
amyemeelea

1 comment:

Lynn Maharet said...

8 mins!! 8 mins is peanuts ah awhhaw
compared to mine that is..i think mine's equivalent to a few days of lateness in a month hawhawh