Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dear John....

"I can hear you snore so softly and how each of your breath closes around my heart.
The softness of sleep about your face while you sleep tugs at the very sleeves of my everyday thoughts.As the night fades on to bring light I stare at awe the peace that surrounds the lines about your face.And I thank Him for the love you bring everytime your lids flutter to greet me with a small smile, soft in my hopes of drunken thankfulness.

Another day closes by and the wakefulness of yesterday escapes me. I wish for tonight to bring my hopes and my dreams close to me. Through beautiful moving pictures that only say I miss you, I want to held closely dear to you. Still I know the distance between us makes it yet far more unattainable. As the line goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder yet your scent never leaves. Heart wrenching silence fills the void as I mutter your name with each breath. The sweetness of longing calls you closer to me. I feel nothing but pain, and suffer must we swallow, its bitterness a wealthful of experience; will teach me and you humility and sincerity. All at once, memories of the weight of each touch melts away these walls of anger and lies to give way to the unbearable sweetness of treasured value of which you mean to me.

Even if, we will have to go over days of unbearable solitude, even till the long stretches of the night fades and the harshness of light brings trickle of sweat at our brows, I will always still hear you beating softly in my heart of hearts. It will go on as this long search of our purusha brings us to the end of eternity. I promise as light peeks over the end, you’ll see me with my heart wide open. At ready to welcome you as we renew our promises of just yesterday to be and just be always as One."



jeng jeng jeng...suspen bukan suspender :P dun worry gua maseh jugak GUA. cuma tinggal jiwangs gua jer yang ter ter ter keluar! nie sumer pasal citer 'All about love ' yang che poww pinjam gua *sigh* oh! mamat che demi moore sungguh kiut walaupong pantat dier leper *hehe* tapi sungguh takbley carry amanda peet sweet kelakar giler langgar cermin! *terkencitcikitketawa*

stay sane,
amyemeelea

No comments: