Wednesday, July 12, 2006

stuff that makes me goo mmMmmmm...

after so many depressing *ithink* posts i said to myself i must blog about all the things that make me happy....just to remind myself that i am not a sorry sad depressing piece of crap :)

1. telling the 3 terrors my impromtu made up stories
2. a long walk to nowhere
3. being able to watch the sunrise and set
4. talking about books
5. discussing current affairs with much participation from those around me
6. kittens or cats or furry animals
7. i simply love reading and it could be anything
8. eating *nuffsaid*
9. sharing funny jokes
10. bringing out my inner minah :P
11. making another person smile
12. a good looooOooooooooong massage
13. my hypnotheraphy classes
14. watching scary movies
15. a mani and pedi :D
16. shopping!
17. watching the tide
18. a long swim
19. i love to paint or do arts and crafts
20. write in my journal, a piece of a paper...anything
21. lucid dreaming
22. going to the library
23. walking in the rain
24. reaching out and holding hands
25. susan, asni, fusae, imran, ali, don, kecik, bobo, kamil, lala, noor
26. horse riding
27. salty air
29. csi, criminal mind and bitchy reality shows hehe
30. ......

i am also learning new tamil words! so the other day i was telling the other half about this new word and this piece of conversation still makes me giggle...

me: i learnt a new tamil word today!! *sexcited* it is the tamil word for 'chicken'

other : hmmmmm

me: yeap its 'koli'....koli is chicken in tamil

other: okay

me: then i asked sumi what was 'ayam belanda' or turkey called in tamil? she said its 'vann koli' *saiditwithbestindianaccent*

other: hehe *smilesthenlaughs*

me: whats so funny? *totitwasmyindianaccent*

other: pasal ayam tue dari negri belanda ehk?? abeh ada van damme, van diesel..err most peeps from holland have names with 'van' in front per :P so 'vann ayam'...'vann koli'????

me: muahahahahahah!


okay lar..i suck at blogging about the ayam joke :D still its really funny lar or it's just me being biased cos the other half is err...the other half! :P

stay sane,
amyemeelea...

No comments: