Sunday, October 08, 2006

i wasn't hibernating...and hello IBU barooo!

i had to retype my assignment to bobby's pc and the other half passed his thumbdrive to me so that i'd be able to save my work and avoid mishaps and unhappy crashes. BUT! not only i didn't save a copy to any of my email accounts but i didn't save any into the thumbdrive. to serve me RIGHT, bobby's pc crashed on friday morn! *argggh* he came back but there was nothing he could do to revive the old machine. i could almost kick myself but i didn't. instead i asked if bobby would mind if i transfered my cpu to his room instead. i needed a workstation with a working internet line mah for school and future work :) and alhamdullillah! he said okay.

and aha! the transfer worked but my digivoice line in my room went kaput :( that's a real bummer man cos i really liked having my own phone line but maybe i can tap into bobby's phoneline later and see if that works! yeah!!! >) the weird thing is that when i tried to fix his cpu in my room to revive my digivoice the damn thing worked! so there is still hope yet in retriving my work from there via my swanky thumbdrive and this time i'd be real careful about saving my work. acck! just realised how paranoidly kiasu singaporean i sound :P well, better be safe than sorry.

a new week ahead all lined up for me and really do appreciate the doas all around. another interview on wednesday and hopefully a fixed part time at raffles city to help tide me over. the guys in capitaland heard about my application at the ascott and called me up to offer me the concierge position instantly! i really wished i could say yes but current commitments make it hard for me to accept shift work. priorities babe....its the weekends for the 3 terrors or i'd have to bail. still, phyllis was so nice to offer help and fix a part time schedule for me, so that i could earn the extras while waiting for a positive reply from somewhere out there in big fat rat race land! :P still, no promises are made but i'm keeping my hopes up.

didn't get to see the 3 terrors but no sweat, there will be plenty of time next week and the weeks after that. since i didn't get to spend the first day of eid for two consecutive years already, i really hope THIS year it will be different. it really looks like i have to get a court order to make it happen but i think it is necessary that they are made aware that I as STILL the BIRTHMOTHER to the 3 TERRORS have ALL THE RIGHTS in the world to want to spend MORE time with my children.

so terror 1 >) i understand that you want to follow your papa and ibu *new* on the 1st and 2nd day of eid. i am really sorry if my insistance that you follow MY ORDERS and request this time hurts you in anyway at all. BUT i hope you understand that I HAVE to do this not because i do not respect your wants, but because there are many lessons for all of us *andiMEANALLofusinvolved* to LEARN. you have to learn that i will always love you, and love will sometimes manifest itself as a selfish ogre! it is my duty to teach and help you understand to recognize that ogre. don't worry it is not an evil-i-will-destroy-eat-you-up ogre but more like SHREK the ogre *hehehehe* i just promise you won't regret spending the holidays with me. i can't promise you the new clothes, the buy-you-everything-you-want that papa & ibu *ahems* promised you. BUT! i can promise you i will never ever TRY TO BUY your love, because i know how expensive your love is and i so i will not insult ANY OF YOU by even trying >D

stay sane,
amyemeelea a.k.a mama lama who still retains all her birthrights over the 3 terrors *kapish?!*

No comments: