Tuesday, October 03, 2006

its official..

that i am flat downright broke dardey!!! i just came back from another interview, a second one for a temp position for the Ascott Group. this time for another department because somehow they froze the other one i applied for or that could well have been an excuse :P but i couldn't miss another chance and go get a glimpse of the fantastic view that thier office have in Temasek Towers...and of course another shot of trying to get a job.

so...i came back to an empty house, bobby and shikino are both merrily busy at work still and tried to sit down to unclutter my vibes. which means sorting my room, my emails, the bits and pieces around the house and in concurrent my thoughts. i changed, switched on the pc and prayed that the cable and broadband is still working and ta-daaa!!!!! both died *blueeek* i didn't even get to transfer my files to yahoo briefcase and now have to retype everything, that! or borrow shikino's thumbdrive and clumsily *avoidgettingelectrocuted* try to transfer the files manually..ya da da yaa yaaa daaaa.... *urgh!!*

oh so sad no more cable but this means more work on school gets done and more reading. as if i don't have enough already!!! but i'm a happy camper in my own dialectic world. even not having money doesn't bother me as much as before.. YET :)

stay sane not broke,
amyemeelea

No comments: