Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Self wishes all Salam Eid Al Mubarak...

random ad nauseum *firstthigsfirst* >)

i went out to have my mini pre raya celebration yesterday with the other half and besides ending up super hungry when i got home, it was a night i felt very blessed to have someone loved to be by my side. woke up Eid afternoon *hehe* to bobby's cries of "bangun lar!" and replied that i had no motivation to do so cos no have Raya goodies to lure me up from bed! And he said maybe i would like to make a bit of noise and parade outside for a bit so the Makcik pandai masak *ourneighbour* might just send us sample goodies as she did last year! The thought of sambal udang! rendang! ketupat! *arrrgh!salivating!* i stayed in bed for a few more minutes and woke up in shorts and t-shirt to take pictures of the Eid couple in the house wearing baby blue and had a very emo-moment when bobby and shikino took me in their arms to wish a very smelly me a Safe Eid. The apologies struck me and it was one of those very few times that bobby took my hands to kiss it as a form of respect to and elder *beamsproud* sadness overcame when i really wished i had been otherwise...an ELDERWISE!

*raya songs from warna radio in background*

i got to speak to the 3 terrors yesterday and reconfirmed picking them up for the weekend. i didn't get to speak to them today but maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning will try to squeeze bits and see if thier Eid celebrations were fun! i made coffee for myself and showered. Peeked through my phone and read the wishes from friends coming in as early as 830am! *wavesatpoww!* Contentment rushed me to gear up for the day at home. Images of my loved ones rushing here and about to tighten the familial bonds in matching kurungs, the sounds of joyful laughter and hidden regretful sobs rushed past. I'd be looking forward to make my rounds soon, Insyaaallah! Wore my black dress *sombremood* and sent my raya sms replies to all in my phonelist and plonked myself in front of the pc!

*black dog bone on the radio!!!*

"siapakah yang sudi..menghulurkan simpati..." *saaap* nie gua step sedih anak yatim piano lar nie :P tapi gua tak sedih cuma syahdu jer. every year this song reminds me of having to work lar on the first day of Eid. and i'm not alone. i know of many who sacrificed their holidays for others to give in to the rest to be able to revel in the celebrations and give thanks. with belief that there'll be more chances for our turn in days to come. Hari nie awak cuti, besok lusa kita plak lar nyer!! :) Amin!

Alhamdullilah for the past, present and future..As Allah forgives, I forgive. Even myself.

Stay sane and u'd always be in our prayers Insyaallah,
jahatamyemeelea & the 3 terrors namely...Puteri Isabella, Putera Emir Hafeez and the teeny tiny one last but never least, Emira Natasha

No comments: