Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Moods microcosm…

No raya songs! So am switched to 92.4FM. I couldn’t sleep last night so finished the piece for her secrets. read the many intresting tips at Askmen.com and am wondering about that ad on teeve where you see this man, unblinking speaking to camera and telling everyone he has lung cancer. He goes on to say he wants to share his stories on life before death. The screen goes blank and you have a web address. I wrote the address down but I must have gotten it wrong because I was lead to an insurance website >(

I read through my emails and followed up with my calls. Kak tina’s boy got beaten because of a staring incident and I can’t believe how my perspective now has changed when I heard that his girlfriend who was present and who acted as witness for the police didn’t do anything while she was there! She just stood there to watch him being beaten and helped sent him back afterwards. Aper siak!!!!! maner lu nyer kepala otak! But…she is 15 and the reason was “am in state of panic” so I guess its good to know that nothing terribly serious happened to either of them.

The IRAS summons I received for non submission got waived! Yeahooo! I just need to log on to their website and file my taxes *phew* titot called and she’s going to help me hand deliver my resume to her boss’s friend who is need of an admin person because there’s something wrong with their email server. So hope that goes well! *amin!* then a bit later I will need to sexplain to bobby about the electronic filing system that the courts now so favour and see what can be done there. It says here that the Sevice Bereau or the Family Court staff will not be able to help draft or check my documents before I file them. And if the courts finds that they are incorrect, they WILL have to reject them. Part of the filing fees will be refunded if I decide not to re-file and it says here that if I need advice or assistance I should approach a lawyer (costs about 300 bucks or more sey!!!!) or IF I qualify for assitance from the Legal Aid Bereau I can try to contact them. *tariktarikrambut* apsal lar gua takmo jadik lawyer! Doctor! Magistrate!! But slowly and surely I’ll suss out the knots and work the system.

And hello to ole and new acquaintances from multiply!! I created my multiply account so that I can view the pictures and keep in touch with my friends. And recently updated the linky to auto update my blog from blogger ;) cos my dearest friend nanin told me it was the best way to catch up with some of our ole schoolamtes. I also have a frienster account which I am unable to log into till now because I lost my password and the email address I used to retrive is no longer working. And I have a pending request to create a my space account from bestday burstday boy so that we can linky. So to all you peeps who found your way into the Self Center, please remind yourself that this is a personal blog and its contents is all about......

“ME WHO WHAT AND WHY...PRACTICES AND BELIEVES IN SELF-HEALING. LOVES TO READ AND LAUGHS ALOT, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT SAID TO WORSHIP THE DEVIL. ALSO KNOWN TO SPOUT A WHOLE LOTTA CRAP TO FRIEND, FOE OR FUM. CHECK YOURSELF IN AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU WHO WHAT AND WHY....”

or maybe i should really think about using that block option thingyt hey have on these sites?

stay sane and hello!!!! maybe goodbye? ;)
amyemeelea

No comments: