Friday, May 25, 2007

My melon collie

“the unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Versus
“if you don’t use your head, you might as well have two as*es. "– Someone’s Father
*hiccups*

@------&---------

Ku harus menemui cintaku Mencari tahu hubungan kita Apa masih atau telah berakhir
Kau menggantungkan hubungan ini Kau diamkan aku tanpa sebab Maunya apa ku harus bagaimana Kasih…Sampai kapan kau gantung Cerita cintaku memberi harapan Hingga mungkin ku tak sanggup lagi Dan meninggalkan dirimu Detik-detik waktu pun terbuang Teganya kau menggantung cintaku Bicaralah biar semua pasti Tentunya hubungan cinta denganmu Membuat ku sakit Hingga mungkin ku tak sanggup lagi Dan meninggalkan dirimu
_ .._.._
And reading the link biksetan passed me on msn brought a tweak of a smile to my face. I also chatted with my niece about her hypnotherapy experiments on her tuition students. Then I noticed that I wiped out 95% of the music that had been passed on to me since I hooked up to the internet seriously 10yrs ago *bummer* so I am listening to whatever is left and all of em *dehem* good :) trying very hard NOT to grind my teeth *noamNOTonmdma* the world IS not looking so fine right now. Another line from the comments left at the page biksetan makes me giggle before I go back to ‘One Hundred years of Solitude’ by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. And stilllllllllllll the numbers 13 and 14 separated by 1000 zeros from lunch date today refuses to leave me in peace.

Obat nya melly! *thumbsUP*

Stay sane,
amyemeelea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that song sorta made me smile.. i was singing to it like a beautiful lovesong.. ironically. :)

patience.. patience..

should there be opportunities to meet someone new.. go ahead. TETAPI.. QC DULU LAH EH NYAH!! jangan main go ahead je..

*grr*

The Self Center said...

haha...to avoid unnecessary pain and toxic to lifeblood *externalinternal* foooH! malam tue gua betol nyer tangkap ah lagu nie..siap joegate2 :P